Hanover currently has the following vacancies, based in Lewes.
We are looking to recruit for the following roles, please click the links below for job descriptions:
Linux OS Developer (Junior)
Job Description: Linux OS Developer (Junior) June 2018 PDF
- To provide and maintain Linux Kernel support for our existing and future products in our console and On-Board Computer ranges
- To assist in developing a variety of ancillary embedded projects within the Production and Test Departments of the company
- To produce documentation as required for future reference
- To work productively with other Hanover staff in the mutual achievement of Company goals
- To advise his or her manager of any improvements, conflicts of interest or inefficiencies pertaining to development activities
Job Description: Project Manager – July 2018 PDF
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Defining project scope and objectives.
- Gathering and documenting customer needs and requirements.
- Creating and maintaining project plans, including identification of resource requirements, costings, milestones, dependencies, critical paths & project risks.
- Tracking and monitoring project schedule and budget.
- Managing project risks, issues and changes (with escalation to the board as necessary).
- Facilitating and documenting cross-functional meetings.
- Managing stakeholders both internally and externally to coordinate and drive actions to completion.
- Reporting project status to internal departments, customer and senior management.
- Ensuring project gets delivered on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Conducting a project completion review and recommending improvements where appropriate.
- Working with the PM team to improve PM processes and work practices.
Hanover currently employs over 250 staff with a wide range of skills, including assembly and production work, electronics testing and repairs, mechanical engineering, hardware and software design, purchasing, administration and sales. We are always interested to hear from any keen, self-motivated workers, who would like to be part of a successful, international and growing business.
If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, please send your CV to: